We have safely resumed high-level soccer training for all of our Boys' teams!
Registration and tryouts for the 2020-21 season is now OPEN! While Olympiacos DC continues to conform to COVID-19 guidelines, we have opened registration and tryouts for the upcoming soccer season. Please fill out the registration form online to register! For additional information, contact the Club at 571-266-2170, or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Olympiacos DC is forming new Boys teams, and adding to our existing rosters for the upcoming 2020-21 season! (Players born 2003 - 2012).
REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS HERE!
DATE OF BIRTH CHART: The following is the birthdate chart for the age groups for the 2020-21 season:
• U18 - Players born on or after January 1, 2003
• U17 - Players born on or after January 1, 2004
• U16 - Players born on or after January 1, 2005
• U15 - Players born on or after January 1, 2006
• U14 - Players born on or after January 1, 2007
• U13 - Players born on or after January 1, 2008
• U12 - Players born on or after January 1, 2009
• U11 - Players born on or after January 1, 2010
• U10 - Players born on or after January 1, 2011
• U09 - Players born on or after January 1, 2012
OLYMPIACOS DC'S 2020-21 SOCCER SEASON TRYOUT DETAILS
For boys born in the following years:
2004, 2005, and 2006 – Spots are available on this Academy team for highly skilled intelligent players who are serious about developing their mental, physical, psychological and of course foot techniques. This team trains 3 days per week throughout the year.
2007 and 2008 – Spots are available for skilled and highly intelligent players able to play several positions on this Academy team. This team will be training 3 days per week throughout the year.
2009 – Spots are available on this Junior Academy team. Coaches are always looking for some talented '09s. This team trains 3 days per week throughout the year.
2010, 2011, and 2012 – Spots are available on this Development Academy team. Coaches are always looking for some talented U11 players. This team trains 2 days per week mostly during the Spring and Fall season. Some additional training is available in the winter and/or summer.
Players who pass the initial selection will be offered training opportunities with Olympiacos Soccer Club Washington, DC from September 2020 through May 2021.
* All Olympiacos DC Academy and Junior Academy teams play in highly-ranked tournaments during the calendar year. All teams will be competing in NCSL for the 2020-21 season.
** All of the teams are coached by highly qualified coaches who teach the European system of soccer.
As an official Olympiacos F.C. Academy, Olympiacos DC has access to and adheres to the training standards of one of the biggest and renowned soccer clubs in Europe. Our coaches employ the newest European training methods, including but not limited to, life kinetics. A special emphasis is placed on the tactical education and development aspect of the players. We have highly qualified and professional coaches from Europe with UEFA B coaching licenses and other certifications.
We’re hosting 3 tryout sessions for the 2020-21 season for BOYS (born 2004 & 2005). See information below: